- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 pint (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, zested
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add the potatoes to a medium saucepan with enough cold water to cover by at least 2 inches. Set the saucepan over medium heat.
Bring the water to a boil and continue boiling until the potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain the potatoes in a colander and allow them to dry for 5 minutes.