- 2 (10 oz) blocks extra-sharp white cheddar cheese, softened
- 1 block cream cheese (8 oz)
- 2 (4 oz.) goat cheese logs, softened
- 1 /2 t. pepper
- Braided pretzel, vine and leaf
- Crackers and assorted vegetables
Stir together first 4 ingredients. Shape mixture into a ball to resemble a pumpkin. Smooth pumpkin’s entire surface with a metal spatula or table knife. Make vertical grooves in ball, if desired, using fingertips. Press pretzel into top of cheese ball to resemble a pumpkin stem; place vine and leaf beside pretzel. Serve with crackers and assorted vegetables.