- 4 Cup fingerling potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, needles removed from stem
- 2-3 sprigs fresh sage leaves, removed from stem
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed from stem
- 6 cloves garlic, left unpeeled
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, plus more for sheet pan
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 500 degrees and place a baking sheet inside to heat.
In a medium sized bowl combine potatoes, rosemary, sage, thyme, and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil, generously season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
Remove hot sheet pan from oven, lightly coat with olive oil, and pour potatoes onto pan. Place in oven and reduce heat to 425 degrees. Roast for 30-45 minutes, or until crispy on outside and tender on inside.
*Sometimes fingerling potatoes are hard to find. Good substitutes are red new potatoes and baby Yukon golds.