- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 – 4 oz bar semisweet chocolate, chopped (I use Ghiradelli’s)
- 4 cups milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 – 8oz container frozen whipped topping
- 1 – 7oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Garnish: crushed graham crackers, chocolate shavings
In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping and marshmallow crème. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add graham cracker crumbs, beating until well combined. Spoon or pipe cream mixture on top of hot chocolate. Top with garnish, if desired.
This is a new recipe that we just couldn’t pass up!