What could be better than a ball of cheese? Have Fun!
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cartons (4 ounces each) whipped cream cheese
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
This recipe started it’s life in our family a few years ago. It has appeared as a pumpkin, Frankenstein, and others. Just tint the whipped cream cheese and off you go!