- 1 cup chopped napa cabbage
- 1/3 cup sliced jicama (cut into small sticks)
- 2/3 cup shredded or spiralized carrot
- 2/3 cup shredded or spiralized yellow beet
- 4 tbsp Peanut Lime Dressing (recipe follows)
- 3 slices cucumber, halved
- 2 tsp chopped raw peanuts
- 2 tbsp Fresh Salad Topper (recipe follows)
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 to 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
1. Put napa cabbage in a large, shallow serving bowl (or plate). Top with jicama.
2. Pile the carrot and beet on top and drizzle with dressing.
3. Garnish with the cucumber, peanuts, Salad Topper, lime, and cilantro.
Peanut Lime Dressing
This dressing will keep for up to a week in the fridge. It is delicious on the Tangled Thai Salad, but would be equally good on any salad or even poured on top of cold noodles.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp tightly packed cilantro
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp + 1/2 tsp tamari
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp peeled and chopped ginger
- 2 tsp coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp organic sugar
- 3/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
In a blender, puree all ingredients except the sunflower oil. With blender running, add sunflower oil in a thin stream until dressing is emulsified.