- 3/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup spinach, chopped rough and packed tight
- 3 TBS butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortillas or chips to serve
Put cheeses in mixing bowl, and set aside.
In a skillet over medium high heat, melt butter and sauté the mushrooms until cooked. (2 to 3 minutes). Add minced garlic and chopped spinach and cook until spinach is wilted and garlic is fragrant. (about 2 minutes) Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat, pour over cheese, toss to mix.
Place cheese mixture in a lightly buttered, oven safe baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place in heated oven and bake until bubbling and lightly browned on top 10 – 12 minutes, then dig in!