- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup frozen corn kernels, minced
- 1/4 cup black beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBS dry ranch dressing mix
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Canola or Vegetable oil for frying
Scoop 1 tsp of chicken mixture into the center of each wonton wrapper. Rub some water on the two sides of the wrapper, then fold over to firmly seal, forming a triangle, and gently press out any air pockets.
When the oil is hot, place 6 wontons in the oil to cook. Cook for 1 minute each side, or until golden and crispy.