- 4 (1 1/2-inch-thick) center-cut bone-in pork chops
- 4 (6-oz.) beef tenderloin fillets (about 2 inches thick)
- Kosher salt
- Cilantro Pesto
Sprinkle pork chops and beef fillets evenly with desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill chops and fillets, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Grill chops 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until done. Grill fillets 8 to 10 minutes. Turn fillets over, and cook 5 more minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Remove chops and fillets from grill, and let stand 5 minutes. Serve with Cilantro Pesto. Garnish, if desired.
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Pulse first 6 ingredients in a food processor 10 times or just until chopped. Drizzle olive oil over mixture, and pulse 6 more times or until a coarse mixture forms. Cover and chill until ready to serve.