- 8 sandwich rolls split open or 1 loaf French bread
- ½ cup olives chopped
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1/3-cup sour cram
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- ¾ to 1lb cooked turkey thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes thinly sliced
- 2 ripe avocados sliced
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¾ cup pepper jack or Monterey jack cheese, shredded
In a bowl, combine olives, chili powder, cumin and salt; set aside 2 Tb of this mixture. Add mayonnaise, sour cream and green onion to the remaining olive mixture. Place bread on an ungreased backing sheet and spread 1Tb of the mayonnaise mixture on each slice or roll. Top with slices of turkey and tomatoes. Spread with another Tb of mayonnaise mixture. Top with sliced avocado and cheese. Sprinkle with reserved 2 Tb of olive mixture.
Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes or until heated through. Makes 8 to 10 servings.